Join us for the 2013 Komen Lexington Race for the Cure® on October 5, 2013!
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the largest series of 5k run/fitness walks in the world. You can run or walk the 5K route, with a team or as an individual. All registration fees include the offical Komen Race for the Cure T-shirt and Race bib.
Register to walk with us.
Register to run the Race.
Register to walk or run by starting a Race team or joining an existing team.
Take your participation in the Race to the next level. Registration fees get us to the start line, but your fundraising helps to save ives and fund research. You'll be surprised how easy it is to start! Fundraise, make a great impact and be rewarded.
Whether you register to walk or run, if you indicate that you are a breast cancer survivor during registration you will receive a pink survivor T-shirt, hat and bib along with your Race T-shirt. Be sure to take part in our Race Day Survivor Recognition Program generously sponsored by Zeta Tau Alpha.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Komen Organization. The Race for the Cure would not be possible without the help of hundreds of committed volunteers. Join an amazing group of individuals that dedicate their time, talent and energy to our great cause.
2013 Presenting Sponsor:
So join the team here, make a self-donation, and then encourage others to fundraise with you!
Komen Lexington is proud to say 75% of net funds stay in the community to help fund education, screenings for breast cancer, and treatment for men and women battling the disease. The remaining 25% is invested in to research to help find the cure.